Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Coolest Who wants to be a millionaire winner ever

  • 16-06-2012 2:46pm
    #1
    Registered Users Posts: 14,600 CMpunked




    What a legend!
    He seems so calm, but that could be because of the god-awful attempt (or lack there of) at tension that the americans seem to use. Still, what a dude.


Comments

  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ricero


    smug prick


  • Registered Users Posts: 11,635 ✭✭✭✭ Skerries


    is that how he was able to make The Thing?


  • Registered Users Posts: 14,600 CMpunked


    And on the other end of the spectrum:



  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 christmas2012


    hilarious


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,622 ✭✭✭ sparrowcar


    I'm on the fence....equally a legend and a smug prick.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,600 CMpunked


    sparrowcar wrote: »
    I'm on the fence....equally a legend and a smug prick.

    Totally. But to be fair, if you were at a million, with that lifeline, wouldnt you do something similar?

    Funny story about the OP, the original video i posted had embedding disabled so i tried swapping it out but every single one, no matter the source, had it disabled.
    I tried 5 and then on the 6th i tried a funnyjunk video. Which is hilarious because most of you will know that funnyjunk are notorious for not allowing their content to be embedded!


  • Registered Users Posts: 7,471 ✭✭✭ Queen-Mise


    He is a legend and has balls of steel. Never let on at all that he knew the answer.


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,622 ✭✭✭ sparrowcar


    CMpunked wrote: »
    Totally. But to be fair, if you were at a million, with that lifeline, wouldnt you do something similar?

    Funny story about the OP, the original video i posted had embedding disabled so i tried swapping it out but every single one, no matter the source, had it disabled.
    I tried 5 and then on the 6th i tried a funnyjunk video. Which is hilarious because most of you will know that funnyjunk are notorious for not allowing their content to be embedded!

    Don't think so, I think I would have at least used my 50/50?


  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭ KoolKid


    I agree a total legend much more enjoyable than this stuck up winner.


  • Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭ erkifino


    Oh that kind of cool... I was thinkin'
    fonze.jpg


  • Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 614 colinod0806


    I wouldn't call him a smug prick tbh. I think if someone just realised they knew the answer to a question worth a million dollars they can be forgiven for feeling quite good about themselves.


  • Registered Users Posts: 7,607 ✭✭✭ Big Pussy Bonpensiero


    KoolKid wrote: »
    I agree a total legend much more enjoyable than this stuck up winner.
    What was wrong with her:confused:


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,835 RandolphEsq


    Welcome to 1999 OP!


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭ Einhard


    KoolKid wrote: »
    I agree a total legend much more enjoyable than this stuck up winner.

    How was she stuck up?

    :confused:


  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭ KoolKid


    I just thought her whole manner was very high & mighty.
    In the full version she says something like
    "I am sorry but I think I know this!"
    Why would you apologise .
    The American guy was much better IMO.


  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭ KoolKid


    Interesting, I didn't know that.
    [off to Google videos]


Advertisement