Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missed Payment Collection

Options
  • 16-06-2012 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,839 ✭✭✭

I was on JSB for a couple of months but started a new job last week. As a result I missed collecting my last payment in the post office. I signed off the day I started working. I went to collect the payment today but it had been sent back to the SW office. What do I need to do to get it back. Visiting the office is not an option as the workplace is nowhere near the SW office. Can I just call them and explain the situation. Does it take them long to sort it out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

statto25 wrote: »
    I was on JSB for a couple of months but started a new job last week. As a result I missed collecting my last payment in the post office. I signed off the day I started working. I went to collect the payment today but it had been sent back to the SW office. What do I need to do to get it back. Visiting the office is not an option as the workplace is nowhere near the SW office. Can I just call them and explain the situation. Does it take them long to sort it out?

Give them a buzz and explain to them and they can issue a cheque for any money owed to youl

• Registered Users Posts: 3,839 ✭✭✭statto25

eastbono wrote: »
    statto25 wrote: »

Give them a buzz and explain to them and they can issue a cheque for any money owed to youl

Cheers for that... I will give them a buzz today

Advertisement