Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Round 12

Options
  • 16-06-2012 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,705 ✭✭✭

West Coast 79-69 Carlton
    Adelaide 115-111 St.Kilda
    GWS 74-86 Richmond

Gold Coast SAT North
    Hawthorn SUN Brisbane
    Bulldogs SUN Port

Had to laugh at the Saints banner against Adelaide last night:
    271506-st-kilda-banner.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,138 Mod ✭✭✭✭bruschi

nice banner!

Watched the Eagles game today, good solid win. They outplayed Carlton for the majority of the game, but missed too much. Carlton got 2 late goals to make it a bit closer and they improved a lot for the third quarter and got back in front. Eagles handled them well though, Kerr still pulling strings, and Nic Nat and Cox dominated. Darling played well up front, and Glass still has it at the back. I had thought at the start of the year that the Eagles are another year away from really challenging, but this really is one of the most open years in a long time. There is no stand out team at all, and I reckon all 8 who will make the finals will be confident. Most years there has been only 2 teams at most nearly who you would fancy, going back a long long time. This year though every team has to believe this is a good opportunity to win the flag.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭jackbhoy

Those stupid banners make me cringe at best of times but that one is particularly good!

Average performance from Tiges this week but at least we are still in hunt for finals.

Scored free tickets to Hawks v Lions game today so off to the G now, think it'll be one of those over at halftime jobs but few beers and a pie at footy is always nice way to pass Sunday afternoon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,705 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

It's the spelling of "TONIHGT" in the banner that made me laugh

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,138 Mod ✭✭✭✭bruschi

Mr. Guappa wrote: »

yeah thats what I thought too. the rest of it is the normal garbage the cheer squads poetry corner try come up with.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭jackbhoy

Mr. Guappa wrote: »

Yeah, think we got that :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement