Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

these any good?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

your best off getting a real one, the airsoft one's generally are not as strong/reliable as one designed/built for a real gun. last thing you want to do is break your €600 pistol. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭maciek87

I would try this chineese holster.
    Looks quite well made even though described as chineese. At the end of a day, you can only win - you`ll either be happy with the quality there, and save 500 quid, or you won`t and you`ll re-sell it on airsoft forum.
    I`m sure someone some airsoft guy will buy it from you easily, especially that airsoft in kildare has quite large following - so you won`t have any big problems with re-sale
    For the money - I would try it. There are some really good chineese manufacturers (for the price), and this could be one of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

Most airsoft pistols try to emulate the weight of the real steel anyway so i can imagine it being quite sturdy...i say go for it man

Advertisement