Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Genital piercings in Cork or Dublin

Options
  • 16-06-2012 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭

So I'm toying with the idea of having a VCH done. This is something I want to be absolutely sure of getting done correctly (for obvious reasons :P ) so I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with these and could recommend somewhere in cork or Dublin to get it done?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Dunno about Cork, but I'd recommend Snakebite in Dublin. Have a few piercings from there myself. The piercers are male, but so so professional! Steve did my nipple and I couldn't have cared less he was a man cause he is so professional, felt really comfortable.

Its one of those piercings you need to feel comfortable with who is doing it I think! I'm abroad this year, and went to a couple of places in my town to inquire and just didn't like the feel of the places, so waiting till I come home to go to Snakebite!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭!!!

I recommend Body Shock over Snakebite (personal experience). Paddy at Body Shock gave me a perfect apadravya :)

Tribal Ink in Cork do VCH piercings. The piercer there did one for my friend and it's great. He also did my PA and it's great.

Do it and good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

finality wrote: »
    So I'm toying with the idea of having a VCH done. This is something I want to be absolutely sure of getting done correctly (for obvious reasons :P ) so I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with these and could recommend somewhere in cork or Dublin to get it done?

My wife has that done,and a few more.

She got them done by a girl in Tattoo Zoo on South Main St.

Advertisement