Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drop in game performance

Options
  • 16-06-2012 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭

Hey guys. Thought I'd post this here hopefully to get a response. So recently, I've noticed Battlefield has dropped in performance, with an fps drop and generally poor performance. Whenever I move my character there's a slight delay before he does anything. It's almost like there's something else running on the PC eating up RAM. I've run an anti virus sweep and it came up clean. Anybody suggest anything I might be able to do to increase performance and make the game smoother again? Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

What are your system specs? Have you updated drivers?
    What is your frame rate?
    Have you enables vsync? It's known to cause input lag in games.

Is your browser experiencing a memory leak? You can close battlelog once your ingame.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

have you anything running in the background?

google drive or dropbox syncing?
    torrents?
    any sort of thread watch or downloader?
    Is your firewall on?

I always have to disable my firewall too for some reason when its on server pings or even player lists don't show up.

I've experience some issues even with everything else closed but when i changed server everything was grand again!

Advertisement