Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

24 hour promo is starting soon:P A new offer every hour

Options
  • 15-06-2012 5:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭

Starting on the 20th of June on Book Depository :P

Hope there's books I've been looking for cheap on the day:P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Thanks.

I got involved in the first one but the second time they did it was meh ! Nothing but crap in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭sce88

Tym wrote: »
    Hope there's books I've been looking for cheap on the day:P

Seeing as its only 24 book titles on offer out of a range of millions of books, I think the chances of somebody getting a book they happened to be looking for are very very low ;)

Direct link to the offer

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

The offer's so good they even admit you might fall asleep while you're waiting! Classic! :D
    I fell asleep waiting for the next product and missed it - can I still get it at the offer price somehow?

http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/24?utm_source=NL-Body&utm_medium=email-Newsletter&a_aid=offers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭Tym

Thanks.

I got involved in the first one but the second time they did it was meh ! Nothing but crap in it.

Yeah, didn't see much that I liked, but, I think, there was a good deal for the Time Machine:cool:

Advertisement