Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

courses to help me become a EMT/Paramedic in the future

Options
  • 15-06-2012 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭

Hi all , I am a member of my local IRC i am only at occupational first aid level at moment but will hopefully get my EFR soon , I am looking into courses and or coleges for september that will help me in my goal of becomeing EMT/Paramedic in future ,

I am not able to go down the private route for emt at present and have applyed for funding for course from my local social welface office , I am looking to find out what courses will be of benifit to me ? I seen the one in cavan it but from my understanding the efr and emt are seperate from them .

any info appriciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

I did my EMT course with < SNIP> . They were great, and although it was 2,500euro, you can come to arrangements to pay in instalments to suit you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

Mod Note - Please don't post links to those offering training services , use PM instead. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

Apologies :o

Advertisement