Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Baby Bottles

Options
  • 15-06-2012 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

My baby went through Avent and Tommy Tippee bottles before we realised Dr. Brown bottles were the best for her. I now have several bottles that have hardly been used. Does anybody know anywhere that would take these? I'm not looking for money just to give them away. It seems like such a shame to throw them out when they've hardly been used.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I'd say put them on adverts. I've seen loads for sale there with or with out teats. Anyway everyone always needs spare parts, I dont know how many tops my other half left in other peoples houses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭I am a friend

I gave them to a charity shop

• Registered Users Posts: 5,581 ✭✭✭deisemum

A women's refuge might like them or maybe your Public Health Nurse might know someone who'd appreciate them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Womens refuge would take them no problem. There's one in Finglas Dublin 11 if it's anywhere near you

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭deemy

Or put them up on jumbletown.ie
    Those dr brown bts are best invention ever !!!!!!:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement