Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is the test website completely test data??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

I get

"No Student Retake Modules are available for student ID 1xxxxxxx/1. This may be because you are not permitted to use the Repeats process.
    If you believe that you require this process then you should contact your System Administrator."

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭brophya2007

Agent_99 wrote: »
    I get

"No Student Retake Modules are available for student ID 1xxxxxxx/1. This may be because you are not permitted to use the Repeats process.
    If you believe that you require this process then you should contact your System Administrator."

Congrats you passed everything :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 brianbhoy1888

I get "A Residual QCA value of for student 0xxxxxx/1 is too low. A value of at least 2.00 is required before the Repeats process can be used."

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭eoins23456

so if it lists one u can repeat are u to take it u actually got those grades or is it test data?

did it give a specific module to select to repeat?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭eoins23456

did it give a specific module to select to repeat?

yeah it did

don't be worrying about it yet...if no letter came today its usually a good sign they could still come monday though...wait till monday could be completly different story then!

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

Congrats you passed everything :)

I hope so, not expecting to fail anything tho studied my backside off this semester and no fails from last semester.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭smilerxxx

Where is the section guys, I'm on records and can't find any repeat link

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Kagawa

I checked mine earlier this week and I got the message with "there is no repeats available" but the option for the online repeat is gone now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭smilerxxx

I Just thought I'd log into the new results link to make sure my password still worked, checked it out a few weeks ago and it was grand. Anyhow the results link just brings up page cannot be displayed at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 19 ULITD

Information on that site is not actual data. It is used to testing scenarios for different processes. Results will be released on Monday morning at 9am at https://www.results.ul.ie. No results will be available before this time.

Advertisement