Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back to education allowance.Help please

Options
  • 15-06-2012 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi to everyone!
    I am looking for an advice .I am currently getting Job seeker benefit and planning to apply for Back to education allowance.I have a letter from college and also application form filled.So,I went to local office of Social Welfair but they told me they are not accepting documents till mid July .I was told that from 3 different people.And then today I heard from my friend that they took her application form yesterday!!!!So,I rang Social Welfar and asked when they accepting forms and they told me I should be looking at feeling the form now and bring it to my local office!!!I am confused as I could possibly be.Maybe sameone here could advice me what to do in this situation?I am affraid I will be late to apply and want to know if I will be able to get this benefit before I pay the full price of the course. Does anybody knows then they accept applications?

Thank you.

Comments

Advertisement