Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,195 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

It's being developed by The Chinese Room, responsible for the fascinating Dear Esther, so I have high hopes for this one.

Only put an hour or two in the first a few weeks ago (I think I was out of oil when I quit :() but it's a good old-fashioned horror, blissfully free of traditional combat. Audio design is some of the best I've experienced.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭wayne040576

I've had my eye on this for a few months now. Really liked Amnesia, so looking forward to it.
    In the meantime, if anyone has finished with the original and wants something to play before this comes out, there is a mod for it called white night.

I haven't played it but it's supposed to be very good.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/white-night

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I still can't play the first one for more then 30 minutes at a time...but i'll definitely buy this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 901 ✭✭✭ChunkyLover_53

Oh FFS, better ask the missus to put a good supply of jocks on the Christmas list.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

Only a few days left, preload now available on Steam. Just playing the first one now to get warmed up.

• Advertisement
Advertisement