Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spring 2012 Exam Info

Options
  • 15-06-2012 9:51am
    Company Representative Posts: 195 Verified rep

Exam Results - Change of Login

In order to access your results on-line, it is essential that you know your MIC computer login password. If you have forgotten your Password email your name and id number to the following email address michelpdesk@mic.ul.ie
    We strongly urge you to attend to this very important matter in an effort to avoid undue disappointment when results go on-line.

Examination results are expected to be available on-line on Monday June 18th, 2012, from 10.00 a.m.

Results will be available on www.results.ul.ie

Please ensure that you go through the MIC option as directed.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 195 Verified rep MISU Office

Hi folks,

We know officially we are not supposed to start threads but we are trying to get this info out to as many people as possible as there has been a last minute change in the way people are to access exam results on Monday morning. If we could be forgiven just this once we would greatly appreciate it. Thanks :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭dambarude

If you ever need a thread started let me or Poxyshamrock know and we can oblige :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Chloris

I always found that access to crucial information like this in Mary Immaculate College only ever came to me via word of mouth. In order to prevent embarrassing gaffes like what happened during result week this year, I would encourage Mary I (Through the Students Union, if needs be) to more carefully allocate student e-mail addresses and access codes on the very first week of Orientation so that there is one absolutely reliable way of communicating with the entire student body.

I attended college at UCC too and their IT systems (including e-mail, Blackboard, computer login and printer usage within the college) are so up to scratch that it's embarrassing to think about how uninformed the students of Mary I are left far too frequently. The LAN and Studentnotes are a shambles and the login changes on the computer systems are ridiculous. A technician needs to come in and start from scratch to redesign the entire IT network, but making the e-mail accounts (in terms of access and username/password) clear to students from day one would definitely be a good start.

• Company Representative Posts: 195 Verified rep MISU Office

thanks for the feedback Chloris, much appreciated and will be taken on board.

(Mods: can this thread be closed or the titles made less prominent as the original message is passed it's sell by date and may be confusing as it's been bumped up to the top of the list. Thanks)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement