Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Kilbroney is it on.

Options
  • 15-06-2012 7:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

As the Title says,has anyone heard if its Cancelled due to the Rain and the Ground being Water Logged.
    This Show has been Cancelled before because of the problems stated above, so if Travelling try to check before you Leave,Tis a long way to Travel with the Roof Down and it Pi$$ing Rain.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭SilverBell

TRNIALL wrote: »
    As the Title says,has anyone heard if its Cancelled due to the Rain and the Ground being Water Logged.
    This Show has been Cancelled before because of the problems stated above, so if Travelling try to check before you Leave,Tis a long way to Travel with the Roof Down and it Pi$$ing Rain.

Good point TRNiall. I got searching to see, and I found their Facebook page, and as of now (Friday morning 10.00) its still going ahead,

Heres the page,

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kilbroney-Vintage-Show/101763626617039

And heres a post from the Show Organisers yesterday at 11.00 ish.

There are a few rumours going about that the Kilbroney Show will be cancelled due to the weather. Can I reassure everyone that it is going ahead. If you recall last year on the Friday it rained very heavily all day and we got a nice day for it on the Saturday. So don't panic and come along for what will be a great day out for all the family.

:eek: DISCLAIMER!!!! NOT MY WORDS! JUST RE-POSTING FYI!!!! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭big dar

Forecast for tomorrow is not good so it may be on but for how long ? Why is it the shows you dont go to have great weather but when you do go it lashes all day until you get home then it eases off. Ah well

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭TRNIALL

Rang them Today and its Definitley On,Bring a Brolly.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭big dar

Very good good turn out for this show today despite awful weather. Sorry no pics im afraid

Advertisement