Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

P45

Options
  • 14-06-2012 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭

I'm in the middle of getting my forms and things together to sign on, but I can't find my p45 from my last employer, i'm fairly sure its seen the shredder. Is this going to be a problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭amtw

Bajingo wrote: »
    I'm in the middle of getting my forms and things together to sign on, but I can't find my p45 from my last employer, i'm fairly sure its seen the shredder. Is this going to be a problem?

If you have finished working this year 2012 then you will should bring your P45 with you to sign on. If you didn't work in Ireland this year you don't need it but you will have to explain why you didn't sign on immediately you finished work. If you do need your P45 then it is not a big deal for your former employer to print you out another one.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭Bajingo

I'm just out of college and the employment wasn't this year (the business is gone too), so by the sounds of it I should be ok. Thanks for the aid.

Advertisement