Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

illness benifit and disability benifit??

Options
  • 14-06-2012 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

the wife is on illness benifit and im currently on illness benifit also.my illness benifit is up and have to apply for disability allowance.do i still qualify for full payment or only reduced rate of 124 euro. will my wifes benifit effect my claim.

Any help is appreciated. i cant work out what im entitled to from the social welfare web site.

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭amtw

If you qualified for Illness Benefit you could qualify for Invalidity Pension which is not a means tested payment, why are you going for Disability Allowance?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jembolennon

it was my doctor who said to apply for disibility allowance.have not sent it off yet but am still confused if i will get full payment or not with the wife being on illness benifit

Advertisement