Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Giraffe - Ennis

Options
  • 14-06-2012 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

Hi,

It's probably a long shot but did anyone happen to find a childs soft toy in Ennis town centre yesterday? It's a mothercare giraffe with long legs. Pic attached below.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Aw gosh. I hate seeing when a child loses their teddy :(
    Do mothercare sell them anymore? Im nearly sure Ive seen someone like gerry for sale in our local costcutters. I'll give a look in the morning.

Sorry I cant be of more help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭poppyvally

My sympathies go to the child (or adult). My grandchild lost a little rubber giraffe. It took him a long time to get over it. Now he has a little real-live dog called "Buzz" and he's happy. Time heals most pain

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

The amount of times that's happened to me are ridiculous. All I can suggest are to retrace your steps, look out on windows sills / tops of bins etc where someone may have picked him up out of the way.

Hope the child isn't too upset.

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭babygirlz

Did you lose it in Dunnes? If so you should ask inside as there are always little toys left on the checkouts incase the parents return for them.

My 7 year old has an elephant since she was a baby, he is tattered and filthy now but 2 years ago I bought another one as she would lose her like if she lost it.

I found it on www.cuddlekingdom.com, you may find another there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

I lost my crocodile on a trip to Disney World 20 years ago. I'm still a bit upset about it. Left him in a model room but I'm hoping he escaped down the toilet and made it to a nice swamp.

• Advertisement
Advertisement