Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rent supplement not paid

Options
  • 14-06-2012 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hi guys , my rent supplement gets paid on the last thurs every month I have only been informed today by the landlady that she hasn't received a cheque yet.
    We only moved in to this house on April first and we had our first rent paid by cheque made out to me at the end of April.
    The landlady asked me to go to the c.w.o to get it changed into her name and to be lodged to her bank which I did go to the c.w.o 2nd week of April to change it and the c.w.o said there's no problem. So here I am now with a problem no rent paid to me never mind the landlady.

Can't get through to the c.w.o to find out what the Craic is.

Any ideas what might be the delay guys?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Lugh Ildanach

If you can't get through to them on the phone, you may have to call in personally. Or you could put it in writing. You're entitled to be told if/when a payment has been suspended, but often they do not bother.

Advertisement