Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T-Shirt Hell $5 stock clearance (3 tees for €30 delivered)

Options
  • 14-06-2012 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭

everyone's favourite antisocial t-shirt site T-Shirt Hell is having a clearance sale and some of their shirts are down to $5 a pop.

I just got three 3XL tees (I'm a big lad!:P) for just over €30 delivered.
    We still have a small batch of remaining stock that we are eliminating because we are going fully print to order. If you're a female or a small (or very large) man, today is a big day for you. We are going to let you buy shirts at $5 a pop. $5 no matter if it's a small or a 5XL, a tee or a hoodie. There is even a small batch of normal sizes for you average folk. To find out if we have the shirt you want, in your size, go here now:

http://www.tshirthell.com/stock/sale
    there's not exactly a huge selection, but you'll probalby find something if you're not too fussy and have a warped and/or sick sense of humour. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Plus 11 dollars shipping. That's a total of $15 more than they're worth IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,130 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

just had a look , some funny t-shirts , not sure i would be brave enough to wear many of them though :eek: :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,403 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

2smiggy wrote: »
    just had a look , some funny t-shirts , not sure i would be brave enough to wear many of them though :eek: :o

a few of us were discussing the same thing, they dared me to wear one at one of our weekly catch up team meetings. I declined.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

yeah, there's a lot of entirely un-PC stuff there, but there's still a few that you could wear in public without taking a beating for it. :D

Advertisement