Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

camping , lahinch or kilkee

Options
  • 14-06-2012 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭

hi there , I am planning to take some foreign friends camping next week , I am thinking either kilkee or lahinch . I was wondering what people think is best . Kilkee seems livelier but the only campsite i can find seems to be far outside the town , is there a campsite that is walking distance from the pubs etc ?

Im also wondering which would be most craic mid week would it be lahinch or kilkee , by craic i mean maybe some trad music and a lively pub .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭Palmach

hi there , I am planning to take some foreign friends camping next week , I am thinking either kilkee or lahinch . I was wondering what people think is best . Kilkee seems livelier but the only campsite i can find seems to be far outside the town , is there a campsite that is walking distance from the pubs etc ?

Im also wondering which would be most craic mid week would it be lahinch or kilkee , by craic i mean maybe some trad music and a lively pub .

Phone Clancy's Caravan Site, Cunninghams, Collins' or Southside. I don't have the numbers. All are in town.

Advertisement