Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€20 off superquinn

Options
  • 14-06-2012 9:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

€20 off when you order€80 online

voucher code: SQ7ARN3

valid june 14-20

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Bavaria, bud, carslberg 500mlx8 are €8. Or 20 longnecks of those are €15, though bud/carlsberg are only 300ml.

Wonder if you can just order up booze like that. I know tesco had limits before, the superquinn site says quotas apply.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

what's the story with the 300ml bottles? Are they going to be like a packet of frosties where they took one away every year til there was only 2 left in a full packet?

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭angelmum

€20 OFF Voucher
    Shop online and place an order for delivery between Thursday 23rd of August and Wednesday 29th of August ; Simply enter the voucher code below at the online checkout screen and click "Apply Voucher"
    Voucher Code: SQMO11RN1 Minimum Spend: €80

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭luvlyjubbly

angelmum wrote: »
    €20 OFF Voucher
    Shop online and place an order for delivery between Thursday 23rd of August and Wednesday 29th of August ; Simply enter the voucher code below at the online checkout screen and click "Apply Voucher"
    Voucher Code: SQMO11RN1 Minimum Spend: €80

Thanks angelmum just what I was looking for :-)

cant believe superquinn is doing this 2 weeks in a row but anyway here's the new code.:)

€20 OFF Voucher
    Shop online and place an order for delivery between Thursday 30th of August and Wednesday 5th of September ; Simply enter the voucher code below at the online checkout screen and click "Apply Voucher"
    Voucher Code: SQMO11RN2 Minimum Spend: €80

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Adotsy

Pigsback.com are advertising €20 off your first Superquinn.ie order using the discount code SQ11PB. I haven't tried it yet, but using this and the code above you could possibly save €40. You'd also get 10 piggypoints per euro spent!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Adotsy wrote: »
    Pigsback.com are advertising €20 off your first Superquinn.ie order using the discount code SQ11PB. I haven't tried it yet, but using this and the code above you could possibly save €40. You'd also get 10 piggypoints per euro spent!

only one voucher allowed per shop but if you signup and use the pigsback voucher today then use the other one tomorrow. two delivery charges though.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Allie79

Mine worked - got €40 off the one shop and paid €4 for delivery- thanks guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Adotsy

Mine seems to have worked too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

Ive availed of that offer,there are more offers if you get the time to shop instore,there are brands out there that are for muck dirt cheap prices so take a look in store..Theres always something you miss when you shop online,due to just having a tendency to click on the items you usually buy..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭BigCon

Seems like a good offer alright...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭wingnut

Just got ripped off, used the two vouchers, estimated cost: 66.39. Despite two out of stock items it cost 79.43. Looks like they took one of the discounts off. Delivery guys was nice so didn't want to cause a fuss.

Way more expensive than Dunness/Tesco/Aldi and veg ok but could pick fresher in the shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Galadriel

Allie79 wrote: »
    Mine worked - got €40 off the one shop and paid €4 for delivery- thanks guys!

They usually take away one of the discounts when they put it through the till as they only allow one, still €20 is a great deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭emaleth

They didn't deliver half of what I ordered and charged full price - just rang there and they're trying to get a substitute case of wine out to me. They'll only be accepting one voucher though.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Allie79

Only took one voucher as you said....they shouldn't accept two online - would have been a rude shock if you hadn't warned us!

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Peadar06

€20 off all orders over €100 for first time customers, and plus free delivery on all orders over €80 for repeat customers
    Available on orders delivery up until 11th Sep 2012.

SQ11TD2 (New Customers)
    SQ11TDF3 (Repeat Customers)

Terms and Conditions:

€20 discount available for first time customers on orders over €100 placed for delivery up until 11th September 2012. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion code. Free delivery valid on orders over €80 up until 11th September 2012.

Peter

€20 OFF Voucher
    Shop online and place an order for delivery between Thursday 6th of September and Wednesday 12th of September ; Simply enter the voucher code below at the online checkout screen and click "Apply Voucher"
    Voucher Code: SQMO11RN3 Minimum Spend: €80

or from fatcheese.ie

SQ11TDF1 at the online checkout and you'll receive €20 off orders over €80

Offer valid from 05.09.12 - 02.10.12.

note that superquinn only accept one voucher per order...

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭beglee

Came across these codes. €20 off over €80 spend online. When you enter it, it says its for new customers, but 3 of them have worked for me so far.
    sq12td6
    sq12td7
    sq12td8
    sq12td9

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭shivers27

beglee wrote: »
    Came across these codes. €20 off over €80 spend online. When you enter it, it says its for new customers, but 3 of them have worked for me so far.
    sq12td6
    sq12td7
    sq12td8
    sq12td9

Worked for me . Thanks a million :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

beglee wrote: »
    sq12td6
    sq12td7
    sq12td8
    sq12td9

in case you are wondering about using multiple codes, sq cancelled my order saying that they couldnt verify my card details :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭beglee

j4vier wrote: »
    in case you are wondering about using multiple codes, sq cancelled my order saying that they couldnt verify my card details :rolleyes:

oh, when i said i used 3 of em, i meant i used em on 3 separate shops, 1 code each time
    although, i think i managed to get free delivery on one of em as well, but not sure

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭Fishy1

Just bumping this again. Thanks so much beglee, I used the 1st code last week & have just used the 2nd code for this week's shopping.

Having my shopping delivered to my door sure beats heading out in this horrible weather to do it :) . The Superquinn delivery guys are always so helpful too!

Here are the codes beglee supplied : sq12td6, sq12td7, sq12td8, sq12td9

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

The last code worked for me despite not being a new customer. Good stuff!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭Nanazolie

the code was accepted online but when I received the delivery it hadn't been deducted. :(

Nanazolie wrote: »
    the code was accepted online but when I received the delivery it hadn't been deducted. :(
    Oh no:(:confused:

Last week the code ending in 9 worked fine for me. I put in another order last night using the code ending in 8 which seemed to work. Due to be delivered this evening so we'll see how it goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭Nanazolie

penev10 wrote: »
    Oh no:(:confused:

Last week the code ending in 9 worked fine for me. I put in another order last night using the code ending in 8 which seemed to work. Due to be delivered this evening so we'll see how it goes.

How much was your oder for? Mine was originally 85 euros, minus the 20 euros, but when they delivered it came up to 57 euros. I wonder if they rejected it because it had gone below the 80 euros mark (not my fault, they had 10 items not in stock!)

How much was your oder for? Mine was originally 85 euros, minus the 20 euros, but when they delivered it came up to 57 euros. I wonder if they rejected it because it had gone below the 80 euros mark (not my fault, they had 10 items not in stock!)

Ah I'd say thats it. My order was 100+ and all items were in stock.

My current order is just over the 80 mark though so fingers crossed!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭Dickerty

I've had that before, where some items were out and it fell below the min spend for a voucher, and the voucher was still applied...

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭jmorrisey

Dickerty wrote: »
    I've had that before, where some items were out and it fell below the min spend for a voucher, and the voucher was still applied...

likewise

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

these codes are still working!

Advertisement