Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone commuting from Galway to Limerick?

Options
  • 14-06-2012 7:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭

I'm just wondering what the typical commute time is in the mornings, from the east side of the city to the outskirts of Limerick city? If you are leaving Galway city at 7am, what time would you usually get to Limerick at?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 gpdrcd

Usually 55 minutes from Oranmore to Sarsfield's Bridge Limerick (35 minutes when you hit the motorway in Gort).

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭kevin65

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭yer man!

I commute from Oranmore to Clarecastle and that takes 40 mins in the morning, the gort motorway makes things so much better.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Ans Blix

I don't know if this info is a little late for you or not but Citylink have upgraded there Galway-Limrick-Cork route to Express

If you left Galway at 06:30 (or 08:30)
    you would arrive at Limrick Henry Street stop at 07:50 (or 09:50 respectivly)

THey also stop in Raheen in Limrick (+10mins)

Advertisement