Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bleaching or waxing under the belt?

Options
  • 14-06-2012 2:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭

Ok, I was just looking for some help here.

I've a date at the weekend and the guy has hinted he may want to use my backdoor if you catch my drift. ;) I just want to know how sore is it to wax back there? I'm unsure whether to wax or bleach so all advice is welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

I'd go with waxing. Although I did get a few ingrown hairs the first few times I've done it, it seemed to work out ok in the end :)
    Find yourself a good beautican. Wouldn't recommend getting a self-care pack your first time. Did alot of damage lets just say, my first time :o but whatever you think you can handle :) My beautican is lovely though and I don't feel a thing when I go there. If you live near the Limerick region, I could pm details? I'm not affiliated with her in any way btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Hardonraging

I sincerely hope you didnt go with the Waxing option ... as it will only add to the pain ... the bleaching .. meh .. just tell him to man up , it's a thing of beauty ..

Reminds me of a funny story of a girl who got waxed and i went down on her that afternoon, had to stop as she was too sensitive...

Flip ure self over there so luv ;)

Advertisement