Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shotgun upgrades

Options
  • 13-06-2012 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭

Hey all,
    I have a TM spas12 and was wondering if G&P upgrades will fit it.
    Any advice/info would be appreciated!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

r0n0c wrote: »
    Hey all,
    I have a TM spas12 and was wondering if G&P upgrades will fit it.
    Any advice/info would be appreciated!!

my shotgun knowledge ain't great but i don't see your logic in 'upgrading' a TM with G&P parts, unless like I said I missed something:p

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭r0n0c

I'm looking to replace the cocking handle with one with a torch and add a skeleton stock. Will the G&P parts fit?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

r0n0c wrote: »
    I'm looking to replace the cocking handle with one with a torch and add a skeleton stock. Will the G&P parts fit?

i doubt it, they appear to be made for the maruzen shotguns and I'm pretty sure they're not cross compatible..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

i would been leaning toward the same, as far as im aware g&p upgrades are aimed at the maruzen shotguns and they never made upgrades for the tm spas ( i distantly remember a stock being available but can not recall if g&p or someone else made it )

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭r0n0c

Nuts, cheers lads.

• Advertisement
Advertisement