Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call for short film scripts

Options
  • 13-06-2012 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

I am writing on behalf of Treehouse Republic, a small Dublin based animation studio.
    We are currently seeking scripts for short animation projects that we will be pushing into next years Frameworks funding scheme, we want to have as much time as possible to build a solid pitch bible so we figured now is a great time to start.
    Films for this funding scheme must be a maximum of 6 mins long so we will only look at scripts that are around the same length.
    We will pick one script that we will spend a lot of time and effort on and build the pitch over the course of the year, including Storyboards Concept Art and test scenes, Pitch Bible and so on.
    If you have a project that you feel would suit and would like to work with us please PM me or drop me a mail with the subject matter "Short Animation Scripts" at:
    info@treehouserepublic.com

If you have any other questions at all ether pop them in the thread or drop me a PM.

Look forward to hearing from yous,

Kev

www.treehouserepublic.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭The Mad Hatter

Is there a deadline?

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭opentarget

Thanks for the reply,
    The deadline is roughly the middle of next month.
    Thanks again

Kev

Advertisement