Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows Cleaners Cork

Options
  • 13-06-2012 5:08pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 49

Hello,

Euro 2012 is on now and wifey is wreaking my head about cleaning the house windows etc.......

Anyone hear of these guys the Go2Guy http://www.go2guy.ie , their site says their going since 2010 so just wondering if anyone has used them any good, reliable any feedback appreciated. Looking for a reliable company rather than one man show.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 worthkill

Hey there,
    I used the Go2Guy a few months back. I bought a grabone voucher on the internet. 20 euro for the whole house. SAVAGE deal i thought. They turned up and did the job too. I passed on there card to my sister and she got them to do her house a few weeks later. Nice fellows to be fair and they do a very good job. If you do get them tell them Sean in Blackrock send you on....ha ha ha i might get a discount next time i need the windows done!

Advertisement