Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kate Nash playing Limerick, Dublin and Belfast in three weeks

Options
  • 13-06-2012 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Kate Nash

Mon, July 2nd – Dolan’s Limerick
    Tickets: €17.35

Tues July 3rd – Whelan’s, Dublin

Wed July 4th – Limelight, Belfast

British singer, songwriter and musician Kate Nash burst onto the scene with a UK no. 2 hit with debut single Foundations in 2007, followed by the way platinum selling UK number 1 album Made of Bricks. She was named Best Female Artist at the 2009 BRIT Awards and released her second studio album, entitled My Best Friend Is You, in April 2010 which spawned one of her biggest chart hits to date Do-Wah-Doo.
    Kate Nash has been in Los Angeles writing and recording her as-yet-untitled third album due on Fiction Records later this year. To give fans a sneak preview of the new songs Kate has announced the Faster Pussycat Run Run Tour, which she will bring to Dublin in June.

2012 is shaping up to be a big year for the Brit Award winning artist. As well as releasing the new album, Nash has acting roles in two feature films out later this year – watch this space for further details.

Last year, shocked by the lack of British female songwriters (only 14% of songwriters in the UK that receive PRS are women), she launched Kate Nash's Rock n Roll for Girls After-School Music Club as a platform to inspire teenage girls to start song writing and making their own music. Nash is also one of the founders, along with Billy Bragg and Blur’s Dave Rowntree, of the Featured Artists Coalition, which provides a voice for artists at a time of dramatic change in the music business.

fg.php?c=7472912&ar=katenash&cat=all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭sisco

I have my tickets already!!!! This has been so poorly advertised its unreal :(:( shes amazing!!!! i have my tickets ages!!!! I was talking to a women today in ticketmaster and she said there is like hardly any left. She played the Academy twice in 2010 and they both sold out as they where advertised, she has a fanbase but I dont think anyone actually knows shes playing :(:(

Advertisement