Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supplementary Allowance

Options
  • 13-06-2012 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

I am currently receiving supp. allowance every week and have appealed my JA claim because I was disqualified :mad: Anyone know what will happen if my appeal is rejected? will i still be entitled to supp. allowance?

Also thinking of doing a college course because theres no jobs........ would that effect the allowance? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭maryk123

if your JA appeal is disallowed you wont receive any further supplementary welfare allowance. what was your JA refused on and make sure you have all paperwork in. as far as doing a course you wont qualify for SWA as you are not available for work. just put all supporting documentation in for your appeal otherwise you are goosed.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Lugh Ildanach

Why are you disqualified?

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭maryk123

if you are not available for work by going to college you wont qualify for swa

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭lilsparkle69

well i applied before 1st of june and officially i was still a student until then........... i didnt no and got disqualified. Crappy but when I explained they said to just get another letter from college. So everything was sorted today. Should b getting JA soon ;)

Thanks guys for replying! :)

Advertisement