Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holster for a KJW KP-08

Options
  • 13-06-2012 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I have a KJW KP-08 and was wondering what would be a suitable holster? I bought a Strike Leg one recently, but I find that as a result of pushing the gun in deep enough to enable the velcro strap to be able to hold the pistol in place, this activates the magazine release button and the magazine has fallen out a number of times! As you can imagine, this is not ideal!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Personally speaking, I love having torches on pistols, and as a result the most economic holster for me was an adjustable one. With fabric holsters it is very easy for the magazine release to be hit, so I put a ring of electrical tape around the base of the mag. It is very easy to tear through, but provides enough to stop it falling out.

The two times I have forgotten/not bothered to do it recently, my mag has dropped out

Advertisement