Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

advice on gas and bb weight

Options
  • 13-06-2012 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

i am buying a gbb pistol from airsofteire,WE M92, was wondering what would be the best weight of bb and what would be the best gas,any help appreciated,thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

i am buying a gbb pistol from airsofteire,WE M92, was wondering what would be the best weight of bb and what would be the best gas,any help appreciated,thanks.

depends on personal preference.
    personally I use .25's in my AEG's and .20g BB's in my side arms. I'd say the best gas is green gas unless it's a Co2 one, in which case use Co2 of course :)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 aaron devers

thanks,is their any gas better than another or are they all the same?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

thanks,is their any gas better than another or are they all the same?

CO2 is the best in my opinion, it's higher pressure causes faster wear on parts and it generally requires more maintenance but it works in cold weather and has the best consistency. green gas is the bog standard gas used in airsoft, and if memory recalls is the same as other gases but with silicon added to lube parts, but don't quote me on that, haven't used gas in ages. I changed to CO2 a while back.

Advertisement