Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'The haunted house' in Clare. Abandoned Ireland website.

Options
  • 12-06-2012 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭

Hello..
    Does anyone know the location of the Haunted House in Clare, as featured on Tarquin Blake's website? I visit and photograph places like that for a hobby, I have no intention of vandalising it or anything like that.

Any help in finding it would be really appreciated...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭southcentralts

Is there many zombies in it?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

If the locals believe it's haunted it may be a good location to set up camp and fortify, what kind of condition is it in?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

The paranormal forum would probably be the best place to ask for details on haunted mansion/houses. I do recall seeing Tarquin's page recently linked on this forum though. Maybe you could ask Tarquin himself through his website?

Fairly certain he has a contact mail address there. If you don't get a reply I'd try the paranormal forum next :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭FullblownRose

Thanks! I'm not sure if Tarquin's going to divulge much info ( going by his book he's trying to kee locations a bit vague) but I'll ask nicely anyway..if there are any zombies sure all the better..I will try the Paranormal forum too..still getting the hang of this site I'm afraid!

No worries, nobody starts off being an expert! Hope you get the info you need :)

• Advertisement

That house would actually look kinda good for the boards short zombie film, and sorry for the AH attitude OP, no information about the house and he left it pretty vague on the website so unless he tells you, it doesn't look like you will find it.

I thought 'twas worth asking because my friend discovered the location of his 'secret turret' for me on Boards.ie last year. Obv. this place is a nondescript typical derelict cottage and it was a long shot in asking here because it really could be any old lace unlike the turret which is more well known to locals there but I reckon you should keep digging until you find what you want to find even if you mightily feck a few people off in the process.

no Geotagging info with the pictures, and the old house really does not look like it gets any visitors, but it looks pretty small and the two cool looking pics, look like they were taken with a panoramic camera (from the way the cross beams curve around the center of the top of the picture?) Have you contacted him about it?

I think it looks like people have been there frequently though. The path is well trodden down rather than overgrown. Didn't get time to mail Tarquin yet actually, I will try now.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

That house would actually look kinda good for the boards short zombie film, and sorry for the AH attitude OP, no information about the house and he left it pretty vague on the website so unless he tells you, it doesn't look like you will find it.

Oh, whats wrong with an AH attitude? :p

• Advertisement

I'm still trying to work out what AH means :D I could only think of a few possibilities...;o)

Seen that coming, it's actually "After Hours" which is a rather popular forum here in Rec.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Oh, whats wrong with an AH attitude? :p
    This is serious business in here damnit! Peoples life's are on the line! Humanity may depend on us! The end is nigh... Hopefully, fingers crossed.

Advertisement