Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Vintage Clothing Wholesale?

Options
  • 12-06-2012 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I'm looking to purchase some vintage clothing in bulk, and am wondering if anybody knows of anywhere reliable and cheap to order from?

Thanks. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Toblerone123

Just wondering did you find anything useful? Just came across your thread because I'm looking to buy in bulk at the moment and not really sure where to start

• Site Banned Posts: 103 ✭✭newsunglasses

I know a woman in clare that sells vintage clothing,i can pm you her name and location,i have her phone number(but i will give her a call first to see if she still has them,she is always buying vintage,usually small sizes like 8-12 sometimes 14),i will let you know if you like..

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Toblerone123

Oh if only it wasn't so far away, I'm looking for something more local though, in Dublin perhaps. Thanks for the offer anyway :)

• Site Banned Posts: 103 ✭✭newsunglasses

No bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 stang

Hi did you ever find anything in Ireland. I go to UK but with flights and train fair you are already eating into your profit ( which can be fairly small) There are big events in Uk where you can go handpick and buy by the piece , which is defiantly worth it if you know your customers and what they like. You can also buy without visiting the events but there is usually a minimum spend of £250 . But you may not get the sizes you need. If you did find anything in Ireland let me know

• Advertisement
Advertisement