Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior Cert 2012: Religion (HL & OL)

Options
  • 12-06-2012 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Religion (HL & OL)
    Thursday, June 14th
    2:00 pm - 4:00 pm

All discussion and questions about Religion (HL & OL) goes here, please clearly state the level you are referring/inquiring to in your reply.

Best of wishes to everyone and best of luck! As this is a subject I have a large knowledge for feel free to private message me.

Music4Life085

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭AnnaTorvFan

Level : Higher.
    Any predictions? :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

Level : Higher.
    Any predictions? :-D

Jesus
    The bible
    few prayers

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭ImRebecca

Do much schools do it? I think mine is the only school in limerick :/

• Registered Users Posts: 12 silentscreams

i dont even know what to study?

i dont even know what to study?

-One world religion in detail.
    -Few terms etc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭The One Who Knocks

Lads, if you've been even remotely paying attention in class, you'll do grand, there's no need to open a book.

The secret to Religion is simple, WAFFLE!

Honestly, just fill every single line, if you don't know what to write, just write down anything remotely related to the topic. Spread out your points, if you think you have more than 1 point in a sentence, split it up.

I went from 50 odd % in the pres to 84% in the mocks, without opening a book.

Although if you weren't paying attention in class, you'll need to know 1 major world religion in detail, along with key terms & definitions, as paddyzk mentioned. ;)

If you think you're really screwed, and absolutely have to study, well ya can cut out 2 sections from your study, because there's only 4 long questions to answer.

Just remember, write down anything & everything, if you can't think of anything to write, make it up! (that was my religion teachers advice, and boy was she right!)

Goodluck!

Jamez735 wrote: »
    Lads, if you've been even remotely paying attention in class, you'll do grand, there's no need to open a book.

The secret to Religion is simple, WAFFLE!

Honestly, just fill every single line, if you don't know what to write, just write down anything remotely related to the topic. Spread out your points, if you think you have more than 1 point in a sentence, split it up.

I went from 50 odd % in the pres to 84% in the mocks, without opening a book.

Although if you weren't paying attention in class, you'll need to know 1 major world religion in detail, along with key terms & definitions, as paddyzk mentioned. ;)

If you think you're really screwed, and absolutely have to study, well ya can cut out 2 sections from your study, because there's only 4 long questions to answer.

Just remember, write down anything & everything, if you can't think of anything to write, make it up! (that was my religion teachers advice, and boy was she right!)

Goodluck!

What.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭The One Who Knocks

paddyzk wrote: »
    What.

It's no joke, I studied for the pres, and did absolutely nothing for the mocks.

I just learned to fill every single line, & write down absolutely anything remotely related to the topic. Honestly, with the gift of the gab, anyone can get an A, ;)

Going into the mocks, I really didn't give a crap about religion, other subjects were more important to me,...but I just gave it my best shot, and voila! 84%! :D

Edit:
    But in fairness, I always gave 110% towards classwork & homework, and I also knew a major world religion really well.

Advertisement