Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A-TACs opinions

Options
  • 12-06-2012 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭

Hi Lads,
    Any opinions about FG A-Tacs out there, before I`ll spend my beloved coins on a set for myself?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Do it...........:):):):):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

I have a set and love it definatly go with it

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Nuke1973

I have a set and it works very very well for Ireland.

Worth the outlay

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭maciek87

Allright... any comparison to previous digitals, or its much, much better...?
    Friend is in states now, so there`ll be a nice set coming for me more than likely... if not, well than there`ll be another order with ustacticalsupplies (which I recommend).

Is any of you has the Propper now? Are they still using teflon coating on FG, or can it be got in acu/nycorip?

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Nuke1973

maciek87 wrote: »
    Allright... any comparison to previous digitals, or its much, much better...?
    Friend is in states now, so there`ll be a nice set coming for me more than likely... if not, well than there`ll be another order with ustacticalsupplies (which I recommend).

Is any of you has the Propper now? Are they still using teflon coating on FG, or can it be got in acu/nycorip?

I have the propper, I'll call into the shop or house next time I'm heading to Cork so you can have a good look at it. And as I've stated to you in the past, I hated digital camo - till this :P

• Advertisement

Okie dokie. Give us a heads up, I`ll take a camera and we`ll smash some review together...?

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭kieranfitz

I would.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭ItsNoAlias

Personal abuse of boards user is not permitted. 3 Day ban from forum

Personal abuse of boards user is not allowed.. 3 days offLifted

Thank you for advice guys.
    I`m looking forward to get it now.
    Have a nice weekend.

• Advertisement
Advertisement