Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

baby and toddler event in dunnes

Options
  • 12-06-2012 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Morning
    Just seen Dunnes have deals on baby stuff starting today that might be worth checking out and they are also giving 10% back on your club card for various baby purchases between now and the 3rd July.
    http://www.dunnesstores.ie/ :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭Betsie_xr3i

thanks for that :) might pop in there for a look before work this afternoon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

I would be a very happy bunny if I managed to pick up Pampers size 6 for a good price. Im robbed from them. The lidl/aldi ones are getting a bit small for her. I might pick up pull ups for half price too:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭ariana`

Lisha wrote: »
    I would be a very happy bunny if I managed to pick up Pampers size 6 for a good price. Im robbed from them. The lidl/aldi ones are getting a bit small for her. I might pick up pull ups for half price too:)

I got them in T*sc* on Saturday - 2 jumbo boxes (62) for 25Euro, worked out at 20.15c per nappy which is the cheapest i've found them in a while. Lately they've been closer to 27-30c per nappy :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

ariana` wrote: »
    I got them in T*sc* on Saturday - 2 jumbo boxes (62) for 25Euro, worked out at 20.15c per nappy which is the cheapest i've found them in a while. Lately they've been closer to 27-30c per nappy :eek:

LOL at finding someone else who works out the vital cost per nappy stats:D
    I find it is essential though especially for the size 6 pampers that are so expensive.
    I bought the t*sc* own brand nappies lately and am very happy with them.
    It would be hard to go back to Lidl/aldi size 5s now.
    girlchild is only 2 and 2months yet so dont think i ll be training her til Oct at earliest.
    So lots of calculating ahead yet:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭ariana`

I put Pampers Size 5+ Active Fit on him during the day, they work out cheaper and are fine once he's being changed regularly. Then we use the Size 6 Baby Dry at night. I've been working out the cost since i was buying NB nappies - its amazing how they vary so much, the wholesaler/retailers are sneaky in the pricing of them i think.

• Advertisement
Advertisement