Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish Student Catering

Options
  • 12-06-2012 9:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Apologies if I'm in the wrong place (Mods, please feel free to move as appropriate). So, as the title suggests, I am expecting a Spanish Student at the end of the month. (16 year old boy). I am providing full board, Breakfast, packed Lunch & Dinner, for the month of his stay @ €160PW.

I want to make sure this young man is well fed whilst he is here but, want to make a few Euro's too!!

I was thinking cereal, fruit, yoghurt, juice, toast & preserves, tea/coffee or hot chocolate for breakfast. A packed lunch of sandwiches, fruit, crudite and humous and an individual dessert of some sort (just to vary the yoghurt) and a bottle of water. I am not overly worried about dinner as we sit to eat at 7pm every evening anyway and I will cook our regular meals initially, but will take account of the students likes and dislikes as I find out what they are!!)

Is this OK, do you think?? Any suggestions would be welcome, it's years since I made a packed lunch and I don't want this boy ( I only have girls) to hate the food or go hungry!!

Thanks for any assistance in advance :-)

PS. I am at home all day so time is not a problem

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭SellingJuan

That should be fine. likejust letting them know there is bread or crackers for them when they want it for a snack should be more than enough with what you are offering.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Pandora2

That should be fine. likejust letting them know there is bread or crackers for them when they want it for a snack should be more than enough with what you are offering.

Aah yes, I had always intended to leave some snacks out in the evenings after dinner where they would be easily accessible and invite them to help themselves.......Thanks for the response:)

Advertisement