Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Retro / Old skool ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭tinyjiney

I like the beetle one..£99 to turn your old banger into a spanking new one....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

Sorry but that "retro Mustang" looks sh1te IMO, the proportions are all wrong.

If you want to put new technology in an old shell, fine by me, but making a pigs arse of it like that is wrong. I don't mind cars designed from scratch to look retro such as the New Beetle, Nissan Figaro etc or newer technology in an old frame such as the Rover RV8 but a half job like that is embarrassing.

Each to their own I suppose but that's my 2c.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,499 ✭✭✭Capri

bijapos wrote: »
    Sorry but that "retro Mustang" looks sh1te IMO, the proportions are all wrong.

If you want to put new technology in an old shell, fine by me, but making a pigs arse of it like that is wrong. I don't mind cars designed from scratch to look retro such as the New Beetle, Nissan Figaro etc or newer technology in an old frame such as the Rover RV8 but a half job like that is embarrassing.

Each to their own I suppose but that's my 2c.

Agree totally. When I first saw the pics I said "Something wrong here", then compared them with the real McCoy and saw all the differences.

Advertisement