Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE Radio-1.

Options
  • 11-06-2012 11:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

I was listening to Arts Tonight on RTE Radio-1 with Vincent Woods, and this was the first in a series of the programmes on James Joyce to coincide with the 23rd International James Joyce Symposium taking place in Dublin this week.

I was wondering, has anyone read the the James Joyce collection of short stories 'Dubliners' and if so would you recommend it to myself ???

My final question is in direct relation to RTE Radio-1, of whom is the late night announcer by the name of: Angela with the very well spoken manner ???

Many thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Ah yeh, definitely :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Moved from AH =====> Radio.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Mod: For the sake of those reading your post OP, try to use a plain format.

I've noticed I'm rusty in the art of stealth editing :P

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭chasmcb

Would definitely recommend 'Dubliners', superb story collection.

Advertisement