Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cnc Hire

Options
  • 11-06-2012 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭

I have a new product in mind and require the use of a cnc router to create samples,does anyone know anywhere i could use one on a day by day rental type idea?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭JoeB-

It'll be possible to have someone do the samples for you, .. but using the CNC yourself won't be possible I don't think. For insurance reasons and stuff. You might be able to hire a CNC machine and an operator, so you could work with the operator... but even that wouldn'tbe possible with all companies I don't think.

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭bizzyb

This is just for the short term to develop the product.Does anyone know of any cnc companies i could contact to match a cnc for this particular product as i will eventually buy my own.The product is small so i wont need a big machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 mrpaul

Hello bizzyb im wondering did you end up finding someone with a cnc wood cutting machine as im looking for someone myself with one to do some work for me . Can you pm me back please . Thanks .
    bizzyb wrote: »
    This is just for the short term to develop the product.Does anyone know of any cnc companies i could contact to match a cnc for this particular product as i will eventually buy my own.The product is small so i wont need a big machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭bizzyb

mrpaul wrote: »
    Hello bizzyb im wondering did you end up finding someone with a cnc wood cutting machine as im looking for someone myself with one to do some work for me . Can you pm me back please . Thanks .

pm sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭slpower01

If looking for a place, newports diy in Drogheda have like 5 that you can work with to create a design/project.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 ppthree

Hello bizzyb, I'm looking for a similar service. Can you let me know who you found and if they were satisfactory, thanks.
    bizzyb wrote: »

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭kadman

If your product is very small, then I see on done deal new machines for sale at less than 1000. Worth a look if they cover the capability you need.

Advertisement