Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIrefox 13 update breaks Google view

Options
  • 11-06-2012 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭

FIrefox 13 update breaks Google Maps Street View
    has anybody else find this

windows 7 64bit Firefox 13
    is there a fix

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,441 ✭✭✭✭Alun

If you mean Google Maps Street View, it works fine here on FF 13 also on Win 7 64-bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Rambo

Alun wrote: »
    If you mean Google Maps Street View, it works fine here on FF 13 also on Win 7 64-bit.

yes thats it just a white screen appears

I have also just updated adobe flash aswell looks like flash is the problem
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Rambo

I downgraded adobe flash player it now works again

• Registered Users Posts: 21,441 ✭✭✭✭Alun

I'm using the latest Flash version (11.3.300.257) and it's working on that too.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭mark17j

Alun wrote: »
    I'm using the latest Flash version (11.3.300.257) and it's working on that too.

The newest Flash release 11.3.300.257 is the problem, updated on FF yesterday, and google street view is very choppy now. runs perfectly on my IE on a previous flash version.. hopefully adobe come up with a fix soon, seems there is allot of problems with this latest release.

• Advertisement
Advertisement