Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incident on Poolbeg Street today? T'was like Nam...seemingly.

Options
  • 11-06-2012 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭

How do,
    was working today on Poolbeg Street when we were told that we had to stay indoors by the police. Never got the full skinny on exactly what went down but heard something about a hostage situation :eek:

Seemingly the gardai had an armed presence there as well. Anyone know what happened? Nothing in the news so hopefully it was diffused peacefully...if anything actually happened :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,201 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

I know that the BBC were filming there today and were using Mulligans, any chance it was linked to that? The drama they're filming is about Jack the Ripper so it's a period thingy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭actuallylike

I know that the BBC were filming there today and were using Mulligans, any chance it was linked to that? The drama they're filming is about Jack the Ripper so it's a period thingy.

No, wasn't that. I'm absolutely positive actually cause that's where I was working :pac:

It's called Ripper Street for the record, riveting viewing so far ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,201 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

No, wasn't that. I'm absolutely positive actually cause that's where I was working :pac:

It's called Ripper Street for the record, riveting viewing so far ;)

Ha ha.

We know each other so!

Advertisement