Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High Quality, NARROW, Electric Cooker

Options
  • 11-06-2012 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

Here's the issue:

We are in rent controlled accomodation. The landlord is very keen to put up the rent but he can't. As a result, he does no repairs at all, and no upgrades at all. The last time WE upgraded something (we put in a new bathroom), he used it as an argument to raise the rent.

We need a new stove but the kitchen units have a slightly narrow gap for one. The kitchen is antiquated but if we upgrade it the odds are he will try to increase our rent (not to mention the walls are falling down....seriously, this guy is in for a bill of hundreds of thousands more than necessary when my mum dies simply because he neglected obvious stuff..../sigh).

SO....does anyone have a recommendation for a high quality but slightly narrower than usual electric cooker?

Thanks (and I don't really need to hear about the problems with my landlord, trust me, I know and he's shooting himself in the foot)...

Zynda

Comments

Advertisement