Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dun Laoghaire GC - Volunteers Required

Options
  • 11-06-2012 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭

Getting three Boards golfers to play and review Druid's Glen was a big success, so now I'm looking for three volunteers to do the same at Dun Laoghaire.

Same deal as before:

I have a tee time booked for next Tuesday (June 19) and I need three volunteers to join me for a round of free golf. Details of tee time to be confirmed but it will be an afternoon round.

Your handicap is irrelevant.

Conditions:
    Must be available to play and be at the course on time. Please note, the new course is near Bray, not Dun Laoghaire!
    No Dun Laoghaire members please - I'm looking for golfers who have not had the privilege of playing the venue before, or have played it only a couple of times.
    Must be prepared to spend half an hour in the bar afterwards!

If you can make the tee time for sure, then reply to this Thread and three names will be picked on Friday lunch time.

Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

again, another very generous offer Kevin. Fair play. Unfortunately I'm out of the country on the 29th!

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭DEVOTION

I'm in. Thanks.

Also, should it be June 19th?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭Dr_Colossus

Thanks Kevin. Count me in please, have never played Dun Laoghaire but hear it's a great course and it's on the list of places to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭Nozebleed

id be available..count me in.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭MiniGolf

Put my name in the hat please Kevin!! Love to play it!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭Kevinmarkham

DEVOTION wrote: »
    I'm in. Thanks.

Also, should it be June 19th?

Thanks - yes, the 19th. I've corrected that in the post

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭mike12

I'd love to but have to play 2 matches already next week, thanks for the offer.
    Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Tom F

I would love a chance to play, never played it there before. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭wheatser

Put me in the hat Kevin, heard its top class up there. would love to try it.

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭Beaulieu

Count me in too Kevin please. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭BUACHAILL

I have played the course a few times but not lots so if I qualify I wouldn't mind playing it again. If not no stress at all very decent offer again from you fair play.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭scubapro

De ja vu.

Sure why not, might as well throw my hat into ring

A quick update - the tee time is booked for 1.50pm and we have been offered use of the practice facilities beforehand, as well as lunch. Not sure what that entails, but sounds good to me.

K

MiniGolf wrote: »
    Put my name in the hat please Kevin!! Love to play it!!
    Beaulieu wrote: »
    Count me in too Kevin please. Thanks
    scubapro wrote: »
    De ja vu.

Sure why not, might as well throw my hat into ring

Lads, you're up. PM'd you

Lads, you're up. PM'd you

Woo Hoo!!
    Looking forward to this! :D

Cheers Kevin.

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭Beaulieu

Many thanks to Kevin for organising this today. Course was in great nick & we were looked after very well before we went out. I'm heading first thing tomorrow to Paddy Powers to put the house on a certain Leinster Fourball Team after what I saw today:D:D.

Beaulieu wrote: »
    Many thanks to Kevin for organising this today. Course was in great nick & we were looked after very well before we went out. I'm heading first thing tomorrow to Paddy Powers to put the house on a certain Leinster Fourball Team after what I saw today:D:D.
    +1..... :D

Super day out!
    Great company and the odd great shot ;)
    Thanks Kevin. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭A New earth

Well done Kevin great photos of DLGC

Advertisement