Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free music download with ESSO

Options
  • 11-06-2012 8:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭

ESSO stations are giving a token for a free music download with every 30euro worth of petrol purchased. Max 3 vouchers per transaction. Music can be downloaded from:
    http://www.essomusicstore.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,619 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Hope it works a bit better than the mess they made of the cinema tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

I got the vouchers from esso for the cinema tickets without any problems. What were the issues?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭lau1247

cookie1977 wrote: »
    ESSO stations are giving a token for a free music download with every 30euro worth of petrol purchased. Max 3 vouchers per transaction. Music can be downloaded from:
    http://www.essomusicstore.com

Do you have to ask for it??

Just filled up 70 odd euro over the weekend but didn't see the promotion

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

lau1247 wrote: »
    Do you have to ask for it??

Just filled up 70 odd euro over the weekend but didn't see the promotion

They just handed mine to me this morning. I didn't know about it until I got it.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,445 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

I got the vouchers from esso for the cinema tickets without any problems. What were the issues?

I had about 15 vouchers for the cinema off them. Went to claim and was told I needed the receipt for each petrol purchase. Never got one, but staff were happy to hand me the vouchers without receipts. Not bought from Esso since.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭lau1247

They just handed mine to me this morning. I didn't know about it until I got it.

damn i missed it.. will ask for it at the next fill, thanks

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

antodeco wrote: »
    I had about 15 vouchers for the cinema off them. Went to claim and was told I needed the receipt for each petrol purchase. Never got one, but staff were happy to hand me the vouchers without receipts. Not bought from Esso since.

Ah. Yeah the staff at the time told me I had to supply the receipt with the voucher. I think it said it on the voucher as well but I cant quite remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Still waiting for my one cinema ticket... ;) 2 working days seems to be an awful long time in my world.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭wilser

flutegirl wrote: »
    Still waiting for my one cinema ticket... ;) 2 working days seems to be an awful long time in my world.

still waiting for my 3 cinema tickets :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭The Tyre Dude

Esso can go jump, not falling for one of their scam promotions again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Block (8

Got a couple yesterday

Theyre still in the car but I think it s just a code you enter at essos website but you have to register

They are being handed out at the petrol station next to the elysian going towards the kinsale roundabout in cork

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

from my understanding of the promotion you get fuel and then you get a voucher. no registration needed. Should actually use them, they are sitting in my wallet for a couple of weeks now.

Anyone know if it is a good selection of music

• Registered Users Posts: 53,907 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I have 3 vouchers if any want wants them, send me a pm

edit

gone now

You. Do need to register on esso music store but it's not a very demanding registration (no payment details required). It's just so it can store your downloaded songs and unused credits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

nanook wrote: »
    from my understanding of the promotion you get fuel and then you get a voucher. no registration needed. Should actually use them, they are sitting in my wallet for a couple of weeks now.

Anyone know if it is a good selection of music

I thought they had a good selection, plenty of songs going back to the 60s and 70s, up to current chart hits. I downloaded a few songs by The Jam that were missing from my collection.

Easy enough to use, you need to register with an e-mail address.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

I get my free music downloads off a thing called the "internet".

All perfectly legit too.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Etnies

Regarding the Cinema tickets - sent off my three vouchers with 3 receipts.. recieved a letter back with the original vouchers and receipts saying I only supplied 2 receipts and 3 were needed.. I had stapled the 3 receipts together and put them in the envelope.. So i just left it.. not worth the hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭kingcobra

Did anyone else find that the essie music store has been 'down for maintenance' for the last few days???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

got a box of these esso vouchers what a waste of money where i work in esso ,i think we give away them for every purchase just to get rid of them instead of burning the paper,same joke as was with cinema tickets never bothered giving them away.anyone considering this might as well download of torrents easier ,faster, cheaper :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Tailornailer

We're do u put in the code 😱😱

• Advertisement

At this site:
    http://www.essomusicstore.com/

Create an account then put the code in where the green arrow is

212924.jpg

Advertisement