Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you need EP covers? Posters? Flyers?

Options
  • 11-06-2012 12:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hallo there.

I'm an artist based in Dublin and Scotland. Currently building up a portfolio of EP covers. I also do flyers and posters.

The kind of stuff I do is partly in response to the photo-shopped generic covers and flyers that I'm seeing everywhere. My graphics are lovingly hand drawn and hark back to the DIY days of genuine original stuff.

The price rang is €10 per cover (€6 for a poster, €4 for a flyer) - all proceeds of which will be donated to Link Community Development Charity via the Virgin Money-giving website (I ain't doin' it for the cash!).

If you're interested, my email is edinbrag@hotmail.com. Get in touch and I'll send you a few samples of my work.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Bibs

The response to this ad has been fairly ****e SO if you are in need of an EP cover I'll do the first few for FREE for the sake of my portfolio. Better? edinbrag@hotmail.com

Advertisement