Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maths Entrance Exam Help!

Options
  • 10-06-2012 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi guys I was just wondering if anyone knows how the maths entrance exam works for getting into college, im kinda confused about it! :P

Basically Im one of the lucky pilot schools for Maths paper 1 for project maths and Im pretty sure it completely screwed me over. I dont think I can get a B2 in OL maths now which is a requirement for some of the courses Ive put on my CAO in UL. I was just wondering how does this system work? You do the maths exam around the end of August from what I can see. But you get your results before it and the same with the CAO offers. So if you dont meet the maths requirement you wont get an offer but then if you do the maths entrance exam and pass you get an offer, is that how it works? Surely the places will be full up by then? Can anyone shed some light on this if you understand what I mean? :P

Thanks in advance! :D

Comments

Advertisement