Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

People wanted for paintballing group

Options
  • 10-06-2012 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am looking for people in the Dublin area to go paintballing. I have been made aware of an offer for 16 Euro per person (for 100 paintballs) in Co. Kildare for a 10 person group. Please respond if you would be interested asap so I can pre-purchase the tickets.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭IrishJack89

Tell me more I could go with ye..

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Chilipepper72

I'd wouldn't mind coming along either

Ya we should get a gang of us or something. There are some sick deals going on in paintball places at the moment and I dont mind travelling..

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Chilipepper72

well ive never gone paintballing so ill leave up to u to decide the best place to go. and i dont mind travelling either :)

well ive never gone paintballing so ill leave up to u to decide the best place to go. and i dont mind travelling either :)

Where abouts are you from ChilliPepper?
    Hopefully Stroller comes back on and rounds up a few heads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 anonymousMr

Id be interested too, Im looking to get involved in paintball, but could I just please say with respect that Ive previously seen threads like this tend to die out. Folks seem to reply with months between posts...and the idea tends to fade and never materialize. Ive been looking on a site called meetup.com for a paintball group, (none there yet) making such ideas come about seems to be their gig. They do it well too, ive been to a few meetups for different things.
    Im gonna suggest a paintball club on that site...then this idea will have a proper foothold. if others go to the site make a profile and take intetest/suggest paintball then the ball might get rolling. probably will take a while ..
    but may aswell do it now.

(to any mods - im not spam/ad) ps on their homepage click on 'within x miles of ireland' and play around with it there seems to be a flaw but its actually a v active site...not a dead end.

Advertisement