Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Euro 2012

Options
  • 10-06-2012 6:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭

Does anyone know where I can listen to live commentary for the matches?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Just googled it there and 2fm are doing live commentary. I would assume BBC radio 5 live would also be broadcasting.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭ssshhh123

Never thought of 2fm. Tried bbc 5 live but don't have the rights so it's broadcast after match ends. I take it the 2fm is just the Ireland match! I'm looking for all matches as I away with work and not have access to a television every night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

AFAIK, 2fm are broadcasting the Spain Italy game aswell...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

2FM is styling itself as the Euro 2012 station and will have all the commentaries as well as other background features. Check out their webpage for further details.

Disclaimer; I have no interest in 2FM, quite the opposite in fact and am not linked to it in any way.

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭twinklerunner

ssshhh123 wrote: »
    Never thought of 2fm. Tried bbc 5 live but don't have the rights so it's broadcast after match ends. I take it the 2fm is just the Ireland match! I'm looking for all matches as I away with work and not have access to a television every night

BBC 5 Live on 693 & 909 Medium Wave

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭decies

VPN express , tune in radio, smartphone , five live euros , sorted .

Advertisement