Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bowling Machine

Options
  • 09-06-2012 11:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭

Are there many clubs with these in use in Ireland?

(if yes!) What do people think of them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭Gordon Gecko

We use one in Trinity, I think it's atrocious myself as you have to be in the "ready" position when facing and setting the damn thing up is a pain too.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,238 ✭✭✭✭djimi

We use one for our indoor nets and I find them very useful, but it relies on having someone at hand to operate it (who knows what they are doing). Its more useful than throwdowns if you want to work on batting to proper pace bowling, and its far more benefit than having a host of different bowlers firing balls down at you in the nets (or even one bowler, who with the best will in the world will not land every ball in the area that you want to work on).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭HonalD

Thanks guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭jasonpat

There are some small clubs which use the bowling machines for the practices sessions,

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Musajutt

Amla is a running Machine...

• Advertisement
Advertisement