Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thrying out the inhalers!

Options
  • 09-06-2012 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

First post folks!

When i'm finished smoking the last pack I have i'm going unto an inhaler plan I found which seems more realistic than going cold turkey, which I have done twice and failed both times.

I have an unrefillable VAPESTICK here that costs 9E and claims about 500 puffs. They seem to be ok but I want the better refillable ones.

Any idea about the other ones, how good they are, how much they are etc. Can I get them on Medical Card? (I'm making so little money now and I can't afford to keep coughing up all this money so that's another reason i'm quiting, ofcourse my health comes first though.

Are inhalor smokes healthier than normal smokes? I know they are by no way healthy but are they a step in the right direction atleast?

I'd also be interested in other peoples experiences. Thanks in advance!

Comments

Advertisement